One of the questions sent by e-mail to the most recurrent here in the Channel, the Male is about accessories and how you combine them, it is impressive to see the male concerns with the detail and the obsession with the harmony of all the parts, whether they be fundamental as a suit, or as simple as a wrist watch – that many times evil will be seen.
If you find yourself within this contingent of men concerned with every atom that makes up your look, here’s my tip: RELAX!
The only accessory that really has to match is the belt (with the shoes), so if you are using a formal attire if you are wearing casual clothes, nor does this rule you must take into consideration.
The accessories are there to give a spice to your look, insert a texture where everything is smooth, put color in the midst of grays and blacks, to extrapolate the silhouette and protecting from cold, wind and rain. If all stay within the same spectrum, respecting each standard minutely, can become very tedious. Of course, no one can stop you from being all “are developing a website”, but it is good to know that even by taking this attitude you are imposing your own style and not following the rules himself impelled by some sort of paranoia fashion.
To be more easy to know when to combine or not the watch with the shoe pay attention:
– Formal attire for events – it is best to combine, the uniformity of the visual with the suit or black tuxedo jacket is clean and chic, painting a picture of elegance suitable for the event, but watch out for a watch with a sophisticated design, which goes against what we can see in the photo featured up there, but continue reading, in the end everything has a why.
– Formal attire at work – it is now possible to break the rules, even in a very conservative, after all, your company may not be so nazi as well, you should only pay attention to the style of the piece, use a sports watch with a suit is a mistake and should be avoided at any cost;
– Casual clothing for work – again it is best to avoid sports, but here you have more freedom and can insert a bracelet with stronger colors and a model with design unusual;
– Casual clothing for the ride – even some sports models serve here where you have a huge range of options and, often, the color of the dial or strap or matter;
– Sports clothes – there are inverted rules, nothing of watches pompous, invest in those that has to do with the costume, but, again, do not strain both in combine it with any piece that you are using.
Here are some examples taken from the sets of Channel Male on Polyvore:
As you can see, in 3 sets the clock does not match with the colors of the shoes, but, even so, this inadequate, because his style contrasts with that of the rest of the combo. This logic can also be applied to other items such as scarves, scarves, bracelets and sunglasses.
But it is not everything..
In men’s fashion is not only important to know when to follow the rules, but also when to break them and this brings us to the photo of the top and the tuxedo used with a bracelet watch clear, that is, learn to give space to the imagination, try new things, and out of the ordinary, who knows, in one of these exercises, you end up finding one style that you always sought!
Warrent of Fitness – WOF
Join Our Team
Paparazzi Special Join in February
4 Tips to Increase Industrial and Manufacturing Safety
Markertek Weekly Tech Tip
7 tips for an effective workplace safety committee
Electrical Code Sump Pump Under Panel Box
Stopping distances: speed and braking
The 25+ best Boot camp workout ideas on Pinterest …
5 Tips on Becoming a Vegetarian
How to Prepare an Emergency Survival Kit for Earthquakes …
Flexible Swan Neck Gun fits Lincoln Welders, Welding …
Strength Foundations: Beginner Weight Training Program …
3 Types of Spearfishing Poles
Heat Exchanger Gaskets: Tips for Safety & Performance …
Pattern Drafting: Basic Tools and their function