Fabric denim It is in all its versions and is one of the trends for the spring/summer 2014 which pressed more forcefully. We all have in our closet a pair of jeans, but there are also other items that are dressed in denim and are perfect for the spring season. Dresses jeans, nineties overalls, shirts and denim skirts are some of the low cost that can be found in stores. What is your favorite denim garment?
Dresses jeans are very comfortable and flattering to the spring. It is washed denim and comprehensive style. You can combine them with fashion and accessories in all colors and styles. In spring they are perfect with slippers and in summer with sandals of leather strips.
- Dress denim wide style with front buttons of ASOs, by 47,05 euros.
- Dress cowboy color clear shoulder straps and neckline at peak of TopShop, for 50 euros.
- Cowboy dress with short sleeves of MissSelfridge, for 49 euros.
- Dress denim shirt with buttons and braided belt of Kiabi, for 19.99 euros.
Monkeys and denim overalls
Other garments carrying several succeeding seasons are monkeys and Dickies jeans. A trend that is directly inspired in the 1990s and triumphs among the famous. You can take them with a shirt, shirt stripes or with the bikini underneath. Dickies short are fashionable for spring and summer 2014.
- Texas short Breastplate of Pull & Bear, for 29.99 euros.
- Dark denim cowboy Breastplate of River Island, for 35 euros.
- Peto black cowboy’s Vero Moda, by 49,95 EUR.
- Mono long denim cotton of La Redoute, by 51,99 euros.
Cowboy shirts have become an essential of our looks. Denim light, dark or patterned shirts with jeans or pants Chinese are carried. Cowboy shirts can also be in working girl stylings, combined with a pant or skirt black pencil. To finish add a colored stones oversize collar for a more modern look.
- Dark denim shirt of Dorothy Perkins, 26 euros.
- Tencel denim oversize shirt of Mango, for 29.99 euros.
- Polka dot print denim shirt of Springfield, by 26,99 EUR.
- Knotted with flowers embroidered denim shirt of SuiteBlanco, for 19.99 euros.