The sixties they were a very important moment for the world of fashion. A garment marked a before and an after: the miniskirt. Most modern girls wore it in all its glory. Dresses flared, psychedelic or geometric prints invaded the streets. Designers resort to the sixties trend to achieve a few looks cheerful and full of color.
In summer touches to show legs, cutting sixties dresses are ideal. You can choose them patterned geometric, inspired by the Louis Vuitton collection for spring, smooth or with romantic retro prints.
- Straight cut and flared red dress, 37.11 euros.
- Minidress with stamped pre-sixties, for 86,16 euros.
- White dress with high collar, 59,65 euros.
- Skater dress color geometric block, by 33,14 EUR.
For a sixties look, but with a touch of good girl, opts for straight-cut dresses with lace or guipure lace, but with details in color fluoride to give a touch of modernity to look.
- Dress with embroidered bodice, for 29.99 euros.
- Dress with two-tone pictures print and back crossed by 32,99 EUR.
- Guipure lace dress, by 35,99 EUR.
To become an entire Star of Mad Men you only need a few good shorts or bermudas with a retro dot jacquard fabric. The miniskirt is reinterpreted by mixing fabrics and prints.
- Bermuda with jacquard fabric, 46 euros.
- Shorts in coral color with ties for 42 euros.
- Miniskirt with pictures and moles, for 49 euros.
- Mini skirt with organza jacquard fabric, for 52 euros.
For which does not dare with a total 60 look, choose a top or retro style blouse to match a current garment. A sixties, as a bag accessories or hair bands, can give us the touch we are looking for.
- Bicolor top with tie, for 32 euros.
- Geometric along with peter pan collar and printed top, for 35 euros.
- Bag with 3D flowers, for 39 euros.
- Hair bands, by 6.50 euro.