Floral pants are and will be an indispensable basic that according to my concept will not be fashionable under any circumstances, can even be the garment which can be adapted depending on the season in which you find yourself.
As I always say everything is question of finding the ideal garment according to the morphology of your body, age and lifestyle. There are tastes for everything just to learn how to combine them.
How To Use?
- Printed pants can be used by all however women plus size or fat should avoid at all costs the floral prints too big and horizontal. But on the other hand you can choose small prints since they help stylize your figure.
- The key to looking good stamping is not combine is for this reason that you should choose a piece top of solid colors (single color). If you wear patterned pants is because you want to highlight that part of your body.
- Do not use prints from head to toe recalls that golden rule less is more, have prohibited combine prints too, if you choose your trousers with floral prints so lets be the protagonist of the full attire.
- And last but not least never use accessories with too much prints if you’re using pants with prints too showy or shrill. Remember that everything is a matter of proportions and balance.
- If you want to combine your printed pants, a super simple idea is that you opt for blouses or tops in shades of a solid color (a single hue). If you don’t know which color to choose to combine, to lean on the wheel color this is always an excellent choice. Ideally, choose contrasting colors.
- A simple way to combine patterned pants is the basic life shirts, blouses or tops in white, this will be a safe bet. Just remember that your printed trousers will be the protagonists so your accessories should be more simple and classic. You can also tie the shirt and thus achieve a casual look, sneakers, flats or flat sandals will be your indispensable.
- If the neutrals like nude colors or color you like skin, grey, etc. Then no longer have to worry about how combine your printed pants because you’re basically tones combined with absolutely everything. You would only have to complement with your favorite accessories and you’re ready.
- A very feminine look or girly can do you with a blouse or lace top, giving a touch of subtlety and elegance to your outfit to match your printed pants ten sure that will be a safe bet outfit. Don’t forget to choose the upper garment in a tone that contrast with your pants.
Now choose your floral pants by clicking here: http://www.bridgat.com/shop/pants-for-women/!
Hijab with Palazzo Pants-20 Ways to Wear Palazzo Pants …
Dresses to Wear with Cowboy Boots
Pillowcase Nightgown Tutorials for Little Girls …
Joseph Ribkoff – 183296
Return of the Hollywood cossie: Fed up of bikinis for …
Outfitters Winter Dresses Collection 2017-2018 for Men …
Pure Plain Silk Scarf Shawl/Wrap Floral Extra Large Square …
Women inner wear at Rs. 1099, 2062914
Breaking Down His Style: Carmelo Anthony Rocking Air …
#Sexy blondie | Perfect Body | Pinterest
Hand painted sailor moon inspired platform flatform shoes …
Mia Maples wears clothes from eBay that cost $5 or less …
The Ultimate Styling Tips : How to Wear High Waisted Jeans …
Guys Formal Style
Embroidered jersey stirrup legging
Black Slit Multi Wear Fitted Maxi Dress
Rifle paper co coral floral badge reel flower id badge holder
THE CLASSIC WINE CHELSEA BOOTS
Yellow Shirt With Floral Trouser